Solid Surface Benchtops Perth
What Is A Solid Surface Benchtop?
Solid Surface Benchtops are non-porous, homogeneous surfaces composed of acrylic resin and natural minerals. They are the only benchtops that are truly hygienic in the world and the reason for that is because they are non-porous, so it does not create habitat where bacteria, mould and fungus can grow. In fact, its name ‘Solid Surface’ comes from the fact that even under a powerful microscope, the surface is solid, making it the perfect application for hospitals and commercial kitchens. The most well-known brands of solid surface include, Corian benchtops, Staron benchtops and Hi-Macs benchtops.
Why Should You Invest In A Solid Surface Benchtop?
- It Is The Most Hygienic Benchtop In The World – Solid Surface was developed for hospital operating theatres where bacteria, mould and fungus are completely unacceptable and it is equally unacceptable in our kitchens.
- It Never Stains Permanently – Because the surface is solid, it is non-porous and therefore liquids are unable to absorb into the surface so everyday substances such as red wine, tomato sauce, fruit juice, etc. cannot permanently stain or mark your beautiful new benchtop.
- The Joints Are Seamless – Solid Surface can be joined together seamlessly to create one homogeneous benchtop so you’ll never have to worry about any unsightly lines or joints. It’s ideal for large benchtops and islands.
- It Is Malleable – Solid Surface is completely malleable so it can be formed to any shape you like with seamless joints. Solid Surface can be used for many different inspired design applications, from benchtops to splashbacks, kitchen sinks to custom molded bowls – the possibilities are endless!
- Seamless Sinks – Solid Surface is the only benchtop surface that can have a seamless sink fitted – no grooves or little hiding places for bacteria and mould to grow in.
- The Product Is Translucent – Lighter colours of Solid Surface have a striking translucency, especially in the thinner sheets, making it perfect to use when creating lighting effects within the home.
- It Can Be Repaired – Your kitchen takes a lot of knocks from hard pots and pans, to accidental slices with sharp knives. The good news is that Solid Surface can can usually be repaired on-site without having to completely replace the benchtop. No matter the age of your solid surface benchtop, we are fully equipped to re-sand and re-buff your benchtop to make it look good as new.
- It Comes With A 10 Year Warranty – Most of our solid surfaces are backed by a 1–year limited warranty when fabrication and installation is undertaken by Innovative Benchtop Solutions as we are master craftsmen and certified in solid surface, making us fully licensed fabricators of solid surfaces.
Our Solid Surface Partners
We offer the following brands of solid surface:
Corian Solid Surface Benchtops – Corian benchtops are the highest quality benchtops on the market because of the fact that they meet and exceed all current emissions guidelines and because their products are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic. Invented by DuPont, Corian Solid Surface product warranties set the benchmark for competitors with a 10 year residential warranty for all products installed by certified and licensed fabricators. With safety approval certificates, Corian benchtops are guaranteed to keep your home safe and hygienic.
HI-MACS Benchtops – If you’re looking for a durable, renewable and hygienic benchtop range for your home, then HI-MACS ticks all the right boxes. HI-MACS benchtops are completely self-sealing and resistant to harmful bacterial growth, making it the popular choice for airports, hotels, restaurants and office buildings. Their materials are perfect for your kitchen as HI-MACS benchtops are easy to clean and maintain. They also have a large colour palette to choose from, allowing for extensive design possibilities.
Staron Benchtops – Staron benchtops have many applications around the home including kitchens, bathrooms, and laundries. With Staron, you are spoilt with a range of over 80 colours to choose from. The material can be thermoformed into flowing curves or sculpted into any shape imaginable. It is also repairable and renewable, even after years of use. Staron benchtops are affordable and backed by a 10-year limited warranty for complete peace of mind.